But I‘m too busy to work out! ⏱⌛️
Life can indeed be busy: there’s work, kids, your partner, friends, household chores, games of thrones, … Fitting in all of those can be hard. We feel you!
But not working out will not get you in that 2020 summer body of course!👙 ☀️ .
Here’s 6 tips to make the most of your limited time:
1) Involve friends/your partner/kids. We get that you want quality time together, but why does that always have to be over dinner or over Netflix?
2) Go full body. Squats are nice, push presses are nice, but combine them into a thruster and you have a full body exercise in half the time you would have needed for the other 2. Full body exercises save you tons of time.
3) 10 minutes is still more than nothing. Don’t beat yourself up into a “all or nothing” approach: either no exercise or a full hour (or more). A short workout is still better than none.
4) Plan it. Check your calendar and see where you can squeeze a workout in. This allows you to prepare for it and take your gym clothes you. It’s a shame to see you finally have a half hour off, but you forgot your gym clothes at home.
5) Have some go-to workouts. Last thing you want when you finally find the time, is that you have to spend half of it thinking of what you can do.
6) Do some HIIT (high intensity interval training). It will give you the highest output for your limited time and will leave you tired but satisfied.
Fitter in 4 Weken!
Wil je die overtollige kilootjes kwijtspelen? werken aan je probleemzones? schrijf je hier dan in voor het gratis. 4 weken programma + wekelijkse tips!